news // 2009.11.30 08:28:36 [hh]
"Phantasm CS Publisher": Nicht-destruktive Filters & Curves für "Adobe Illustrator"
Astute Graphics hat jetzt "Phantasm CS Studio" als Illustrator-Plug-in ("Phantasm CS Publisher") veröffentlicht. Das 155 Euro teure Tool erlaubt die Manipulation von Farben und Kurven mittels nicht-destruktiver Filter ähnlich wie in Photoshop ("Brightness", "Levels & Curves").
Die offiziellen Informationen des Unternehmens: "Building on the release in 2008 of Phantasm CS Studio, Astute Graphics is reaching out further to the high-end design and pre-press markets with the latest in its award-winning and acclaimed Adobe Illustrator plug-in range; Phantasm CS Publisher. Unique in its combination of fantastic value for money and critical features to enhance workflow and boost creativity, Phantasm CS Publisher has been developed and tested by professionals for professionals.
The key additions to Phantasm CS Studio’s features are:
- Exposure Filter and live Effect that work with all embedded artwork, both vector and raster
- Advanced Swap Channels tools adding process to spot channel swapping plus the copying of channel levels
- Advanced Ink Coverage tool providing individual ink usage levels (percentage and area)
- Bitmap Alpha adjustment in Curves and Levels tools giving contour control of standard live Effect Drop Shadows, Outer Glows and Blurs
- Link embedded images, allowing for easy image extraction and storage for common use across multiple documents
An illustrated example of the new tools’ capabilities may be found in this PDF file.
Full details of the plug-in’s features are here.
Available for Mac OS X and Windows XP/Vista/7, with versions available for Adobe Illustrator CS2, CS3 and CS4, the user manual provided in both German and English. Phantasm CS Publisher is priced at £139+VAT (approximately €155 / $231) with discounts for multi-licenses.
All versions are available for immediate purchase and download.