news, links // 2009.08.10 08:01:31 [hh]
Informationen von der Quelle: "Adobe Flash Platform Blog"
Adobe Systems hat jetzt offiziell ein neues Multi-Blog rund um "Flash" als Technologie und Plattform gestartet. Hier gibt es regelmäßig Informationen rund um "Flash", "Flex", "Open Media Framework" aus erster Hand, mit über 16 hochkarätigen Bloggern. Beiträge können als RSS und als E-Mail-Newsletter abonniert werden.
Folgende Blogger schreiben hier:
Weitere Informationen: blogs.adobe.com/ flashplatform
- Andrew Shorten, Platform Evangelist, Adobe U.K.: Andrew spent the last 10 years working with web technologies and worked with Flex since Flex 1.0.
- Christophe Coenraets, Platform Evangelist, Adobe: Christophe focuses on rich Internet applications and enterprise integration. He has been working on Flex since 2003 and has extensive technical knowledge on J2EE based enterprise applications.
- Cornel Creanga, Platform Evangelist, Adobe Romania: Cornel is a long-time software developer, mostly working on things related to J2EE world.
- Duran "Chaos" Nickull, Platform Evangelist, Adobe: Duane is a lifelong musician, traveler, athlete, co-author of the book "Web 2.0 Architectures: What entrepreneurs and information architects need to know." His focus is around enterprise architecture in the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Web Services spaces plus Web 2.0.
- Emmy Hwang, Group Product Manager, Adobe Flash Player: Emmy's experience includes working in engineering and product management on a range of digital entertainment technologies at Sony Pictures Digital, Liberate Technologies, and Intel.
- Greg Wilson, Platform Evangelist, Adobe: Greg is specialized in AIR, Flex ColdFusion and LiveCycle ES for building world-class enterprise applications.
- Justin Everett-Church, Senior Product Manager, Adobe Flash Player: Justin who has worked with Flash for over ten years helps shaping the future of Flash on the web.
- Kevin Towes, Product Manager, Flash Media Server
- Lee Brimelow, Platform Evangelist, Adobe: Lee is an award-winning interactive designer. He has a passion for developing new and innovative ways of using the Flash Platform to create rich user experiences
- Marcel Boucher, Senior Technical Marketing Manager, Adobe Ottawa: Marcel's Mind the Gap blog helps readers bridge the Flex, ColdFusion, and LiveCycle gap.
- Mark Doherty, Platform Evangelist, Adobe EMEA: Mark is specialized in mobile application design and development with the Flash platform.
- Mike Chambers, Principal Product Manager for developer relations: Mike has written and spoken extensively on Flash and Rich Internet Application development and is coauthor of various books on Flex, Adobe AIR, Flash design and development on devices, and others.
- Mike Melanson, Lead Engineer, Adobe Flash Player: Mike is known as one of the talented people behind the Linux Flash Player.
- Ryan Stewart, Platform Evangelist at Adobe: Ryan enjoys sharing his views on topics related Rich Internet Applications including posts about Adobe Flex, Adobe AIR, Flash Payer, ColdFusion, LiveCycle, Flash Catalyst, and everything in between.
- Serge Jespers, Platform Evangelist, Adobe EMEA
Serge has been working with Flash for over 12 years. As a certified Adobe Flash designer and developer he was involved in award-winning projects like Idols, Big Brother, Miss Belgium, and many more.
- Trevor McCauley, Software QE Developer, Adobe Flash Player: In his free time, he moderates forums on popular Flash-related sites such as Kirupa.com, ActionScript.org.